Sunday, August 16, 2009

Perfect Grilled Chicken Marinade

This was freaking awesome. I decided that some veggies thrown in with some of the marinade would be worth a try and it did not disappoint.
Perfect Grilled Chicken Marinade

From: AllRecipes

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbs. worcestershire sauce (somehow I didn't have any of this, so I left it out and we still loved it.)
2 Tbs. sesame oil
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

desired amount of chicken breasts
veggies, if desired

Whisk together all of the ingredients. Place chicken in marinade and put in fridge for at least 2 hours. (I doubled the marinade and poured half of it in a ziploc bag over the chicken and half of it over the veggies. I used a bag of frozen stir fry veggie mix as that is what I had, but I'm dreaming of making this again using fresh summer veggies!)

Place chicken on the grill and let it work it's magic.

If making veggies, place veggies in a grill basket on your grill with enough time to cook before chicken is done. Toss veggies occasionally.

No comments: