Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Honey Mustard Grape Chicken

This is a perfect and light summer meal, but every once in a while I have a hankering for some good freshness during the winter.Honey Mustard Grape Chicken

From: Unknown

8 boneless chicken, thighs, pounded thin ( I used chicken breasts)
1/2 cup honey mustard

Grape Salsa:
1 med. cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped
2 cups red or green grapes, halved
1/4 cup lime juice
1 tsp. lime zest (optional)
2 Tbs. olive oil
1/4 tsp. salt
freshly ground pepper

Brush both sides of chicken with honey mustard, set aside. Grill chicken and serve topped with grape salsa. (I obviously didn't cook my chicken like this. I do this during the summer, but during the winter when it is way to cold to barbecue, I chop my chicken into bite sized pieces and Throw into a hot frying pan and squirt the honey mustard over the top and let it cook in the mustard that way. It still tastes great.)

In a medium bowl, stir together ingredients for the salsa. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

That looks mouthwatering. I'm definitely going to make this.

Alissa said...

me too!