Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Honey Lime Chicken

This ended up being a super quick fix the way I made it. I decided making it the way I did was going to be quicker, easier and just as delicious as the original recipe. So if you want to see the original recipe, go the the blog link below. I am posting it as I made it.Honey Lime Chicken

From: Big Red Kitchen

1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
3/4 cup honey
3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 tsp. black pepper
3/4 tsp. salt
6 Tbs. lime juice
zest of one lime
Rice

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all of the ingredients together except for the chicken.

Place chicken strips in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Pour honey/lime mixture over the top of the chicken, spooning some sauces over all of the chicken.

Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve chicken over rice, spooning some of the honey/lime sauce over the chicken and rice.

No comments: